Monday, July 15, 2013

Not Dead But Not Doing Much

So I got myself a job, one that's been pulling me all over the place in terms of work times, including a bunch of holiday and weekend junk. Still, job is close by and easy enough otherwise. Haven't dedicated much time to the game design at this point. Last I was thinking was how to set up the final boss fight. I had an idea of using the cards being built up in the villain's hand as some sort of counter for attacks, or event the life of the final boss. Then I still want to completely tie together the entire game, from character creation and that starter deck to the final boss, because I'm kinda skeptical on how each part would properly play out. Course, this is best done probably through some playtesting, and to do that I need to make some cards.

Anycase, this is now a back burner project. I would like to start writing and posting ideas, if anything to keep the wheel turning, but as is it's being easily distracted that's an issue. Like always.

Probably see another post in a month, hopefully not.

No comments:

Post a Comment