Sunday, August 26, 2012

I should be doing something, but there's GW2.

Still working on Villains right now. Need to get out all the monsters with their abilities, then Lieutenants and then the ancillary spell cards. Course all work has been stupidly slow. If I'm not doing something I'm procrastinating. This all comes on the heels of GW2 launch in 2 days. Where I'm hoping its 1 for me for pre-ordering.

Coming up with interesting enemy abilities gets much harder once you have them down on paper and realize the amount of redundancy that can happen.

Well now I need to set and stick to a goal if I want to make any kind of serious progress. Which becomes kinda hard if I'm not staying vigilant. Or motivated.

Well try again this Friday, see if something sticks. Only one monster of 7 done. Need to do some research.

Posting later.

No comments:

Post a Comment